Thursday, June 21, 2007

Week #9

About this copyright debate what can I say? I think the law is the law. It is usually to protect, so I think we all need our hard work to be protected and to be worth our effort. These people had to go through a lot to create these songs and music, most of them is their career. Every career has a salary so I think everybody that uses that persons career's should pay for it's use unless they authorize you can use it for free. Even though the way technology has evolved has allowed millions today to break these copyright laws and almost nobody really pays attention to who breaks the law. Even here at our libraries, I know for sure more than 90% of the patrons that check out CDs, are making copies of them; and nobody will do anything. So I'll let the lawmakers and the people who don't like their laws to decide what to do. Meanwhile I'll just stick to the current laws.

No comments: