Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Finally...Collaboration Software

I personally love Google Docs, for some reason I'm having troubles logging into Zoho so I haven't tried it yet. If patrons at the Library used Google Docs more often they wouldn't have any problems with flash drives or saving attachments. Since everything is online and auto saved every minute they would never loose anything. I used it a lot with other TCSS when we were working on class schedules for the branch. I would send him the classes I wanted and he would edit the document with the classes he wanted and the changes were seen by both. From there the 'Word' Document was created for the submission form. It worked perfectly since our schedules were opposite. And we didn't have to be printing anything wasting paper.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Have you explored Office Live Workspace? You can save your docs in the cloud and easily share them with others for an excellent online collaboration solution!

Cheers,
Kate
MSFT Office Live Outreach Team

http://www.workspace.officelive.com
http://www.facebook.com/officelive